Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
I recently made these and they turned out perfect, they are the most delicious mini cheesecakes and they’re extremely easy to make. You will not be disappointed.
15 whole Oreo cookies
6 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
1/2 cup of sugar
2 large eggs room temperature lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pound cream cheese ( 2 packages of light philadelphia cheese)
1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 275˚F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place one whole cookie in each paper lining.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium high speed until smooth.
- Gradually add in the sugar, mix until very well combined.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Drizzle in the eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine.
- Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in the chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide the batter between the cookie filled cups, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake for about 22 minutes or until filling is set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.